Thursday, April 3, 2008

4 pillows !!!

Well people reading this will think what is about the four pillows. The story is about 4 pillows which i have in my bed room. For a large period in my life i always shared my room with my brother. But now he's in Cochin doing his BA/LLB, which has left me alone in my bedroom. In those days we used 2 pillows for each of us, suddenly now i can see 4 pillows lying in my bed. Every night when I start to sleep i see these pillows and reminds me of the good old days when me and my brother will be fighting for the extra pillow. But now even though you have the pillows but of no use, there's nobody to compete with me. I think of my brother every time I see the extra pillows on my bed. Its strange that the reason behind thinking about my brother are a set of pillows, but i don't mind until it reminds me of my loving brother. I think we are past those days of fighting, but anyway its good to relive those moments of glory.

No comments: