Friday, April 4, 2008

appreciate ur life !!!

Have you ever thought of yourself living in those era's of no freedom and bound by rules..regulations for living your own life. I am probably talking about the time of domination where the great English ruled us for more than 200 years..the era which was called the golden era. I wonder how I would have tackled if I was born in that era. Think of discriminations and stuffs which would have tied our life like as if it was controlled by some people. We are fortunate enough to born in free country, where everybody is same and everyone can express their feelings and has the freedom to compete with the best on today's world. What else one could ask shopping malls, movie cineplex, colleges, offices, IT parks.. man the list goes on and on...But what we do, we curse our own country, instead of appreciating what we have got. Like we nurture our own life carefully, why not then put an effort for our own country. I am proud that I have born in this free country which is not biased. So, why not appreciate it and look forward to build it forwards.

No comments: