Friday, April 18, 2008

Freak Evening in T Nager

A week ago I went to T.Nagar(famous shopping area in chennai) in the evening after my office hours to pick my friend from there. He was busy in shopping there and prefered to stay away from the crowd and parked my bike well oustide the crowdy area, behind T Nager bus stand. As I waited there for my friend to finish his shopping, I saw a dark marshy place in the corner of the road. After some time a guy came and used that corner for is toilet business. I thought that why is it that people find some area in the public road to do such activities. Within 30 minutes the count of people increased to almost 11, I was shattered that how these people find that place as if there are destined to that corner. I was praying to God as I could not take any more of that non-sense. Then came the 12th person..thats it enough I went to him and tried to stop him and persuade him for not doing such kind of activities in the public. He listened to me about 2-3 minutes of my lecture, he then smiled I thought at last somebody has learnt his mistake. Just when I thought ok I made atleast one person from commiting such a public nuisance, I heard the noise of water pouring from the tank...yes it was the nature's tank !!! I was dejected as i went back to my bike and leaned over it. After some 5 minutes there came the 13th person, I didn't care now as I thought its a waste of time to speak to these people. The 13th person was non other than my friend...I stood motionless for a minute... when he came near me I gave him left and right...he then pleaded to me that he will never do that kind of an act again in his life. At last I have made one person realize his mistake.

No comments: