Tuesday, March 18, 2008

obsessed with football

Football ...this word has become an important part of my day to day life, don't know why? There was a time when I like many other young people had bat and ball in my hands. Those were the early school days when we will be looking out to play cricket all the time. But Then times were changing...A new era began when I first saw 90 minutes of non-stop football. That was the match between Manchester United and Wimbledon. In that match a guy named David Beckham scored a scorcher...a 60 yard shot from the half line...That moment changed my perception towards football. That was the time and since then I was compelled towards football. No doubt Manchester United is the team I follow till now and forever. This game gives you that extra passion and thrill which no other sports can give. Well that's my perception, might contradict with other people's view. Off course it’s the most followed sport in the universe. Now I follow football to its core, it gives me satisfaction. Manchester United gives me the motivation to achieve big in life and a never say die attitude. Well I would no doubt follow this forever and like to pass this infectious disease to other people around.

No comments: