Thursday, March 27, 2008

do I really care !!!!!

The year started with my birthday...I then realized that I am no longer an youngster...I never thought that how old I am until I calculated...frankly I never realized that moment...now I am running on with my age...then came the thought of what am I doing really...going to the office. Earning money. Getting along with friends to have get-together every weekend...hhhmmm that’s it..Man what the hell do I care about my future...never give a damn about thinking or taking care of myself. Probably in next 2 to 3 years there will be talks of marriage...man I am horrified..
but the next day when I go to office, I forgot everything and get into the mode of day to day life. well there will be a time when I have to sit down and think about my life carefully..but do I care about it now? that’s the million dollar question which is un-answerable to me. I guess only I can figure out the correct answer for that.

No comments: